This complete collection includes all the extra travel items needed for a stress free and more comfortable vacation. This selection will take care from your morning routine to a sound night sleep!
The clear plastic bag is reusable for your next trip as every other not finished item yet!
This toiletries pack is organized to be light and compact to save you precious packing space; the set is allowed as a carry on and approved for flying in any hand luggage!
The 28 Items in 1 contains:
- Rose Red Mini pop-out hairbrush with compact mirror included (7.5cm)
- Nivea spray deodorant pearl & beauty, 48 hours antiperspirant protection (35ml)
- Astral face and body moisturiser (50ml). Made in the UK
- Sea Kelp bath & shower (50ml). Made in the UK
- Au Lait shampoo with silk extracts (50ml). Made in the UK
- Au Lait conditioner with milk extracts (50ml). Made in the UK
- Robinson Healthcare readiwipes wet, hands, faces and intimate area alcohol free,100% biodegradable (10pc)
- 2 Perfume sample vials
- Foldable Travel Toothbrush Medium
- Toothpaste Colgate Advance white (50ml)
- Pack of Kleenex
- Medex hand-sanitizer (50ml). Made in the UK
- Lip balm (it can be original or aloe vera flavour, please let us know if you have any preference)
- Blue shower cup
- 2 Zeiss Lens Cleaning Wipes
- 3 Hair elastic bands
- 2 Alchol Pads for disinfection
- Bathroom Kit (2 cotton pads, 4 cotton buds, 1 nail file)
- Transparent pouch airport size and TSA approved, 17x14x6cm or 6.6x5.5x2.3in
- Soap 15gr
- Travel sewing kit (2 buttons, 1 needle, 1 pin and 6 threads of different colours)
- Pair of Silicone Hair Plugs
- Pair of Hotel Slippers
- Sleeping Mask
- Settinies Branded Wash Bag or handy carrier bag, 25x35cm or 10x14in
To make flying further stress free we searched for the rules and guidelines for travel toiletries on planes.
We address (using only reliable sources and our extensive travel experience) the usual questions that every traveler faces at least once:
are travel size toiletries allowed on airplanes?
can you travel with toiletries?
what are the travel toiletries rules?
or the usual Google searches:
travel toiletries size regulations
travel toiletries requirements
international travel toiletries rules
travel size toiletries limit
Search no more!
The requirements to be met at every airport as per international aviation standards are:
- Each liquid (such as aerosols, drinks, toothpaste, cosmetic creams or gels) must be in its own container of no more than 100ml (3.4 ounces)
- All liquids should be carried in a single, transparent, re-sealable plastic bag of up to 20cm x 20cm (8in x 8in) with a total capacity of up to a 1 liter (approximately one quart)
- You must be able to completely close the bag and be able to fit it in your hand luggage
- Liquid containers larger than 100ml must be placed in checked baggage
- The bag must not be knotted or tied at the top
- Only one transparent plastic bag per passenger is permitted
- The bag of liquids must be taken out of other hand baggage to be screened separately
Take any of our approved Sets and go through security without any worries!