Our 19 pieces travel Set with a broader selection of toiletries to carry with you on every getaways.Our selection still leaves enough space to add your personal and most unique items!
These must haves in every holiday checklist will make sure to keep you fresh and well cared for during your vacation, business trip but also after your workout session.
The clear plastic bag is reusable for your next trip as every other not finished item yet!
This toiletries pack is organized to be light and compact to save you precious packing space; the set is allowed as a carry on and approved for flying in any hand luggage!
The 19 Items in 1 containes:
- Rose Red Mini pop-out hairbrush with compact mirror included (7.5cm)
- Nivea spray deodorant pearl & beauty, 48 hours antiperspirant protection (35ml)
- Nivea soft mosturising cream for face and body (50ml).
- Au Lait bath & shower (50ml). Made in the UK
- Au Lait shampoo with silk extracts (50ml). Made in the UK
- 2 Perfume sample vials
- Foldable Travel Toothbrush Medium
- Toothpaste Colgate Advance white (50ml)
- Pack of Kleenex
- Blue shower cup
- 2 Zeiss Lens Cleaning Wipes
- 3 Hair elastic bands
- 2 Alchol Pads for disinfection
- Pair of Silicone Ear Plugs
- Wrapped Soap 15gr
- Bathroom Kit (2 cotton pads, 2 cotton buds, 1 nail file)
- Travel sewing kit (2 buttons, 1 needle, 1 pin and 6 threads of different colours)
- Transparent pouch airport size and TSA approved, 17x14x6cm or 6.6x5.5x2.3in
Check your inbox for the tracking number to know where your Set is!
To make flying further stress free we searched for the rules and guidelines for travel toiletries on planes.
We address (using only reliable sources and our extensive travel experience) the usual questions that every traveler faces at least once:
are travel size toiletries allowed on airplanes?
can you travel with toiletries?
what are the travel toiletries rules?
or the usual Google searches:
travel toiletries size regulations
travel toiletries requirements
international travel toiletries rules
travel size toiletries limit
Search no more!
The requirements to be met at every airport as per international aviation standards are:
- Each liquid (such as aerosols, drinks, toothpaste, cosmetic creams or gels) must be in its own container of no more than 100ml (3.4 ounces)
- All liquids should be carried in a single, transparent, re-sealable plastic bag of up to 20cm x 20cm (8in x 8in) with a total capacity of up to a 1 liter (approximately one quart)
- You must be able to completely close the bag and be able to fit it in your hand luggage
- Liquid containers larger than 100ml must be placed in checked baggage
- The bag must not be knotted or tied at the top
- Only one transparent plastic bag per passenger is permitted
- The bag of liquids must be taken out of other hand baggage to be screened separately
Take any of our approved Sets and go through security without any worries!