Travel Toiletries Regulations
To make flying further stress free we searched for the rules and guidelines for travel toiletries on planes.
We address (using only reliable sources and our extensive travel experience) the usual questions that every traveler faces at least once:
are travel size toiletries allowed on airplanes?
can you travel with toiletries?
what are the travel toiletries rules?
or the usual Google searches:
travel toiletries size regulations
travel toiletries requirements
international travel toiletries rules
travel size toiletries limit
Search no more!
The requirements to be met at every airport as per international aviation standards are:
- Each liquid (such as aerosols, drinks, toothpaste, cosmetic creams or gels) must be in its own container of no more than 100ml (3.4 ounces)
- All liquids should be carried in a single, transparent, re-sealable plastic bag of up to 20cm x 20cm (8in x 8in) with a total capacity of up to a 1 liter (approximately one quart)
- You must be able to completely close the bag and be able to fit it in your hand luggage
- Liquid containers larger than 100ml must be placed in checked baggage
- The bag must not be knotted or tied at the top
- Only one transparent plastic bag per passenger is permitted
- The bag of liquids must be taken out of other hand baggage to be screened separately
Take any of our approved Sets and go through security without any worries!